Photograph booths are the hot new craze at Chicago weddings and once you already been to a wedding that has one you will be aware why. They provide hours of enjoyment for all ages and at the end of the night your guests will leave with unique keepsakes from your wedding that they will cherish forever.
Make sure you do your homework and go with the reputable local company that will not disappoint you on your wedding day. You can seek out dependable companies and their reviews on wedding preparation websites like The Knot and Wedding Wire and other reviews sites like Yelp.
Once you have decided on a good corporation to work with it is time to decide on how you wish to incorporate the photo booth into the wedding. Do you just want it to be a fun add-on to the entertainment for the night or do you want it to be a major element?
Here are 7 ideas you can use to incorporate even more photo booth fun into your wedding reception:
1 . Photo Guestbook – skip the boring previous sign in guestbook! Have your visitors go through the booth and then glue their own photo strip to a blank guestbook page and sign a personal information to the newlyweds. I guarantee that in the years to follow you will go through the book quite often to look at all the great pictures of your friends and family. Here is more info in regards to click here have a look at our own website.
How usually will you look at a book of signatures?
For a classic feel the black and white picture strips look amazing on black pages.
If you want your guests to get really creative bring a variety of scissors, paper punches, stickers, etc plus let their inner artist appear.
2 . Photo Sleeves – Leave a plastic photo sleeve at the guest’s table with a personal message from you inviting your guests to relish the booth. The sleeves are a great way for your guests to take home of most of their photo strips and alllow for cool bookmarks.
Example message” Thanks to sharing this day with us. To commemorate the occasion please stop by the particular photo booth! Take a strip (or two or ten! ) house in this sleeve. Be sure to leave the particular duplicates for us in the guestbook. Today wouldn’t have been the same without you”
Many couples are skipping the greater traditional and sometimes boring wedding mementos and providing the photo booth as the favor instead. While not everyone keeps the usual wedding favors, everybody retains fun pictures of themselves plus their friends.
3. Photo Presentation area Save The Dates -Make your own Save The Date cards or even invitations a series of four pictures on a photo strip. You can tie in the classic photo booth theme in to the whole reception! You can do postcards or even magnets.
4. Props – Your guests will usually think of endless innovative things to do in the photo booth but if you want to add fuel to the fireplace give them props! Hats, sunglasses, feathered boas, anything you can think of.
If you are having a themed event think about stage sets that go along with the theme.
Supply them with cardboard cut outs of well-known actors or rock stars in order to interact with.
Give them pads of paper or a white board to write or even draw on and use in their photo session.
5. Photo Booth Tickets – Give your visitors a set number of photo booth tickets to use. If they want more tickets you can think of creative ways to make them generate them or just have a stack of them available to hand out. This could be a great action for the kids putting them in charge of distributing the tickets.
6. VIP Treatment – treat your visitors like movie stars with a red carpet and red velvet ropes prior to the booth!
7. Video Projection – Half the fun of a photo booth is sharing the hilarious pictures with your friends. With video output you can display the pictures inside a slideshow on a large monitor or even on a huge projection screen for everyone to see. A large group will usually collect around and have a great time watching all the pictures.